Saturday, December 10, 2005

Crash-ed



I’m starting to feel better at last, the cold went as quickly as it came, but it left me feeling tired and nauseous for a few days.

Sadly however IM is now well and truly in the throws of a cold of his own (intense sore throat suggests it may be a different bug to what I had, though I’m feeling guilty all the same).

Circumstances therefore switch today’s plans from going for a walk into a day in with the papers and DVDs. We give up trying to find a copy of Crash to rent and driven by a sense of “dear God can we please not spend another hour in Blockbuster trying to find something else”, I decide shelling out to buy a copy is a preferable option.

Fortunately, it turns out to be money well spent. A cracking film that lives with you after it’s finished. Definite shades of Magnolia at times, but then that’s no bad thing.

No comments: