Sunday, September 12, 2004

Not exactly a day of rest

I have to confess that after all the busy months leading up to the festival, it takes a rather large act of will to re-engage and do some of the outstanding post festival duties.

However I’m a good girl and in the course of the day manage to fill in various forms, reply to at least some of the emails that have flooded in and write close to 60 thank you cards (nearly finished – hurrah!).

The last task in particular leaves my head and hand aching, but so many people give so much to the festival that the least I can do is drop them a couple of lines of thank you. A standard computer produced affair just wouldn’t seem personal enough.

Mind you I only have postal addresses for people I ticketed, so an email thank you will have to do for the rest…

No comments: