Sunday, July 04, 2004

The joy of small things

I catch up on some much needed sleep, but then force myself out of bed and commence the household chores that have been building up.

I manage to chop up the tree that had blown down in the garden and once it’s out the way cut the long grass and trim up the honeysuckle to ensure that at least some daylight can penetrate to his bathroom window.

Having cleaned the kitchen, and made my bedroom vaguely respectable I allow myself some time to indulge in techy-ville before knuckling down to the Greenbelt work.

Now I know it’s not much, but I’m somewhat proud of the fact I managed to locate, download and master some software that will let me ‘rip’ CD audio files to MP3s. In fact I can even rip sections of tracks. I also managed to link my new mobile by Bluetooth to my desktop and laptop and viola, the net result, is lots of new ringtone options for my phone!

Oh and I also transferred the photos of the cows that I took yesterday to my PC. Now if I could just work out how to upload them to a website…

No comments: