Thursday, October 05, 2006

Training

Another early start, and I’m relying on adrenaline to see me through.

It just about does.

It’s the first time I’ve done anything like this really and I ‘think’ it went well; not that we didn’t also compile a huge list of things to improve for next time.

The journey back is pretty horrible (excepting the wonder of the Angel of the North, which never fails to take my breath). So glad I’m not driving. I’d love to have fallen asleep, but I feel obliged to keep awake in support of the driver.

On the plus side, the journey up and back have given an unusual opportunity for in depth chats, that have allowed me to see another side of my colleague. It's nice to get to know him better, to get beyond the surface stuff.

Absolutely exhausted though; still it’s Friday tomorrow, if I can just get through that the weekend beckons…

No comments: