Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back to the Blog

Last night, I received from different parties: one very amusing answerphone message, one text message and one instant messenger enquiry, all asking if I was ok given I hadn’t blogged in a while.

You sweet lovely people.

I know now that should I die, it would only be a week and a half before it was discovered. Which is reassuring in a world where milk deliveries are a thing of the past and the local curry house only extends it’s service of concern to certain favoured customers.

As this deluge of posts will attest, my silence has been contributable to a) being every which end of the country but home last week and b) a lack of Ts and Ys.

And not, as some of you may have feared (knowing me well and all) that I had been convicted by this article (courtesy of The Register) that The Lovely Jude brought to our attention.

Anyway, I'm back now, the glut of posts from the last week and a bit have now been posted. I'm piling more drivel onto the super-inter-webual thingy than anyone could ever possibly want to read.

Happy now?

Or in the words of all the sodding call centres I’ve called of late Reach Out and Touch the Screen apologises for the recent disruption in service provision, normal (low) standards should resume shortly. Your reading pleasure is important to us.

6 comments:

sally said...

Soooooooooooooo lovely to have you back....what a good morning's read with my cup of tea!

Kathryn said...

She's right. Your public needs you. Blog on! Hugs xx

Stick said...

Whatever "normal" is, I like it. I've even managed a recent entry myself! Keep up the good/fun/amusing/ranting/whatever work

Rob (the ergonomist). said...

And then repent of your blathering and inconsequential activities...

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back - it was starting to get to the point where I hadn't managed to drink much of my first cup of coffee of the day before I was done with my customary surf through my favourite websites...so thank you! ;)

Myn said...

Good to know that while blogging is actually sinful, having pen friends is OK.