Saturday, January 06, 2007

Red



After a visit to my hairdressers, buoyed up by yesterday's successes, I hit the city centre shops for more sales shopping.

Yet more success, some tops and a pair of scarlet pumps. I wanted something like this to go with a particular outfit, but was loath to spend much on a pair of shoes with a single purpose. Ten quid though - can't be bad (after my colourist's sublime work this morning, they even match my hair.

Unfortunately, in between trying them on in Faith and getting home, they seem to have shrunk. Resultantly, I'll be spending my evenings pottering around my house breaking them in. In true Dorothy style I shall occasionally click my heels together and utter those immortal words "there's no place like home, there's no place like home".

No comments: