Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Last Sunday



After a quiet day, I head round to P&S's and P and I load up the car and head to the tip. Our local refuse centre is great fun for anyone with destructive tendencies as you fling your rubbish into the 20ft deep concrete chasm.

Needless to say P and I take great delight in lobbing broken computers, lava lamps and all manner of stuff as far as we can.

Then the three of us head back to mine for the now (but short-lived) tradition of DVD and food. This time I've actually been organised enough to go to the shops and hence am able to cook up a lovely meal of salmon in lemon and dill sauce with steamed veg.

I know this won't be the last time we spend an evening like this. It's just going to take more organisation and travelling in future.

No comments: