Thursday, June 08, 2006

Incommunicado



The theory is you should return from your holidays refreshed, relaxed and fighting fit.

Rather a shame therefore that, the sore throat and feeling a bit grim that had been creeping up on me over the last few days hit big time once I got home.

Having driven across Arran and down from Ardrossan, I was relieved when S took the wheel back at Tebay services. Feeling achey and exhausted I remember little of that last part of our journey and arriving home I just collapsed into bed.

I pretty much didn’t get up for four days.

It’s a long time since I felt that ill.

So apologies that these blog entries are so retrospective, but I hadn’t really been in a communicative mood. Phone calls go unanswered, emails unread, texts not replied to and blog drafts remain on the laptop untouched.

No comments: