Friday, April 09, 2004

One Pedestrian Away from an Ace

The first of four days off!

The sore throat is really starting to worry me now (I usually shake these things off super-fast), but I’ve been telling myself all week that 4 days of relaxing will hopefully do the trick.

I’ve also discovered that I’m not the only one starting out on one of these blog things. Caroline is giving it a go as well – so we’re sharing ignorances re HTML and Java!

Caroline has the ability to write emails that have me close to wetting myself laughing. She has a fantastic turn of phrase and is a master of spoof and satire. A very evil sense of humour, which it appears I share.

If even the smallest slice of these writing skills makes it to her blog, it’ll certainly be an entertaining read.

Oh and by the way, I am that “ace”.

No comments: