Saturday, April 09, 2005

Still in Hospital

Just about the only silver lining that I can see to Caroline still being incarcerated in hospital is that she is at least generally available anytime you want a chat. Small compensation I know.

I wish there were something I could do to speed her recovery, so she can get home. It’s just so frustrating when every promised step of progress seems to constantly get delayed. It looks like it will now be next Tuesday before the OT finally accompanies her to her flat to work out the practicalities of her being discharged from hospital.

Honestly sometimes you’d think they didn’t want her bed freed up!

Caroline reassures me that it certainly isn’t because she’s so lovely and pleasant that they don’t want to see her go. And given her history of NHS staff baiting, somehow I believe her!

No comments: