Saturday, June 16, 2007

So close

Post-haircut I mooch around the shops in Manchester. Despite some moments of deep temptation in Shuh and Monsoon, I resist all shoe and clothing temptations and outside of some shampoo and bits in Boots, it’s been all window shopping and my credit card has remained safe.

Walking up Market Street I debate whether to head straight for the bus or whether to pop into Debenhams as I pass.

Now if we adopt the internationally acclaimed Lori school of accountancy, it can be demonstrated that my decision in favour of the department store saved me the best part of £60.

More traditional schools of finance would in contrast consider it to be a decision that cost me just over £60, but hey what do they know about Matthew Williamson skirts and John Richmond Jeans at under half price?

No comments: