Monday, December 18, 2006

Five things...

The ever wonderful Laura has tagged me, so here we go...

Five things you probably didn’t know about me:
  1. I tell people that my middle name is Clare, but really it's Clarissa. I lie because I think Clarissa is a ridiculous name with illusions of Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs.
  2. In my heart of hearts I'm an avowed conservative evangelical and I sing Shine Jesus Shine every night before I retire. I only allude to post-modernist beliefs as I believe it is slightly more vogueish to do so.
  3. All allusions to being literate are a complete fabrication. I've not read a single novel since I left school. I didn't mean to join a Book Group I just accidentally wandered into the wrong room (I misread the sign on the door) and was too embarrassed to confess. I get away with it by scabbing reviews off the internet and blagging. Frankly, I can barely string two words together let alone sentences and employ a ghost-writer to create this blog.
  4. I was raised by wolves.
  5. Memes of this kind bring out the compulsive liar in me.
Right...Caroline, Sally, Stuart, Jude, Steve - consider yourselves tagged.

No comments: