Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year Visiting

Recovered (/sobered-up) after an excellent NYE, I head to the Black Country for a couple of days with the much missed P&S.



Curry eating, frosty country walks, ice-cream parlour exploration and very fine company - a very good way to start the new year.

Determined to get better at keeping in touch with folk, I take a long detour on the way home and find myself in Llangollen. I didn't manage to catch up with K this time, but it was fantastic to see M and the 3 little lovelies. After feeding them far too much chocolate (as only an errant 'aunt' can) and seeing them tucked up in bed, I head home, cold, tired but reminded of what excellent friends I have.

Now if they could all just please stop pissing about and move back to Manchester...


No comments: