Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shock moment of agreement with right wing tosspot



I never thought I'd agree with a single thing that the spite-ridden old Lord Tebbit said, but it seems I'm wrong:

"I don't think that the Conservative party should be the party which makes Labour policies work. I think we should leave the Labour party to try and do that..."

For all my misgivings about Labour (and let's face it, they make a long list) , overall I'd still rather have their policies than Cameron's (obviously this is speculative, I mean do we actually really know what any of them are yet?) and rather have them try and implement than the Tory twats.

relevant quote can be found here, just over 1 minute in - warning viewers with a sensitivity to Tory bile and swarm should probably not click

No comments: