Monday, November 07, 2005

Word Verification




Now I appreciate the reason for Word Verification on blog commenting facilities and indeed I was among those urging Sally to add the coding to try and solve her spam problems, but is it just me that feels like they're sitting an exam everytime they try and copy the letters into the box?

It surely shouldn't be as taxing as my brain seems to think it is. Ceratin fonts are harder than others...is that an l or an i? Or maybe just a rather short j? And is that a g or a p? I do wish they'd make the 'tails' clearer...

I worry how much concentration it actually takes me...that can't be right can it?

Still some people's blogs (mentioning no names Jude...) seem to have me down as a spammer and won't let me comment at all. Work computer, home computer...all fall short it seems.

I'm trying not to take it personally.

No comments: