Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Treasures

Text message from Stewart this afternoon ends with “BTW did I leave the lighter and my baccy at your house?”.

I know I predicted he’d lose it within the week, but I was kind of hoping for at least 24 hrs…

I’ll certainly be taking far more care of the box of goodies that arrived completely out of the blue today from the wonderful Caroline.

But then how could one not treasure fluffy disco ball style photo stands, a Devil Duckie eraser and a clockwork nun that stomps towards you spitting sparks from her mouth!



The piece de resistance however has to be the clockwork giraffe. Its gait is quite the strangest thing you’ll ever see.

Good to see the mutant giraffe theme continuing in such splendid style!

Would it be wrong to take it to work tomorrow?

No comments: