Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to good



At my eighth Chiropractic session, there is good news; despite interrupted treatment what with Christmas etc, my Chiro's verdict is that my back is well on the way to full function. This is well ahead of predicted, which apart from anything else is reassuring on the whole financial incentive vs medical treatment front.

Accordingly, my next treatment will be in three weeks and all being well we should go to four to six weeks from there.

Best of all though, is that my back is genuinely feeling loads better. I'm pretty much back to full function swimming wise and unless I've had a bad day (eg in bed with migraine or I miss doing my daily back exercises etc), I'm pretty much pain free.

1 comment:

Rainbow dreams said...

thats brilliant news - glad to hear it.