Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sightseeing or Shopping?



Up in Edinburgh for an all day meeting today, which unfortunately ends at such a time as to leave me with an hour and a half on my hands before a suitable train home (bad timing really, I blame the chair...oh wait, that was me...).

So what to do? What to do?

Hmmmm...it's years since I was in Edinburgh, maybe a spot of sightseeing? Plenty of time to wander up to the castle and back.

Then again we did pass a lot of fine looking shops in the taxi...

Ah the dilemma - sightseeing or shopping? Sightseeing or shopping?

Pah! I've see the castle before - it's hardly likely to have changed has it? Besides, there's an outstanding mission to find K the perfect outfit for her birthday do, I really ought to do some reconnaisance...

Though for the record I'd like it noted that no shoes were bought in the making of this blog post...

2 comments:

Merlin said...

I can hear the dilemma in your mind and can only imagine how long it must have taken for you to make the decision

1 i z said...

Harsh, very harsh ;-)