Monday, March 22, 2004

Bunking Off

After a very stressful day at work (don’t ask…no really), I realised I didn’t have the time or energy to make it to Book Group. I’ll have to wait to find out what the others made of A Child in Time by Ian McEwan. To be honest I hadn’t got far into it myself due to time pressures. McEwan is one of my favourite authors so it will definitely go on the “to be finished at some point” pile. No time now if I’m going to get through the next book in time for our next meet…

So instead tonight I’ll be catching up on some emails and getting the Greenbelt Venue Manager spreadsheet updated to send to Ben.

The soundtrack to my evening comprises Flaming Lip’s Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots and Goldfrapp’s Black Cherry. I’m feeling less stressed already.

Oh and Stuart texted to say the T'Shirt is too small...

No comments: